Heating and AC Preventive Maintenance Plans in McKinney, TX
With energy costs going up every day, we’re here to help you find ways to lower your monthly utility bill.
Everyone is concerned with high energy bills. This is especially true in McKinney, TX where temperatures can be extremely low in winter and then soar in the summer. Bill Joplin’s Air Conditioning & Heating would like to help our customers with their high utility bills.
One of the best things you can do to keep monthly electric bills lower is to make sure your heating and air conditioning system is running at its most effective and energy efficient level. We created our Preventive Maintenance Agreement with the idea of saving you money on your utility bills, plus to provide you with additional peace of mind that system inspections were completed to head off unanticipated repairs.
With our exclusive Preventive Maintenance Agreement, our highly-trained and certified technicians thoroughly inspect and maintain your system annually. You’ll get two comprehensive tune-ups per year (Spring and Fall).
Along with the items in our checklist, you’ll receive these key benefits:
- Identify problems before they become costly emergencies. (Did you know that 94% of all emergency breakdowns occur on non-maintained systems?)
- Lower utility bills because seasonal tune-ups of your system improve efficiency and comfort. It will literally pay for itself every month!
- Peace of mind, knowing that your system has been rigorously inspected and safety checked
Our checklist changes somewhat based on the system being serviced. Please see the detailed lists below:
Preventive Maintenance – Air Conditioning Checklist
- Replace standard size disposable air filters (we provide)
- Inspect and lubricate blower motor and wheel, and clean in place as needed
- Check all electrical wiring and connections
- Check temperature differential across evaporator coil
- Clean evaporator coil if needed (in place)
- Check ductwork and dampers for air leaks
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Check and clean condenser coil if needed
- Check refrigerant charge (refrigerant) for proper level
- Check compressor operation and amperage
- Check control circuit boards
- Check contactor and clean contacts if necessary
- Inspect condensate drain
or clean washable air filters as needed (does not include medias or electronic air cleaners)
Preventive Maintenance – Gas Furnace Checklist
Items 1 through 7 on Air Conditioning Checklist Plus:
- Check for gas leaks
- Check and clean burners
- Check and inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Check fan and limit safety controls
- Check temperature rise
- Check pilot assembly
- Check for proper draft
Preventive Maintenance – Heat Pump Checklist
Items 1 through 12 on Air Conditioning Checklist Plus:
- Check defrost board
- Check reversing valve
- Check electric strip heat
- Check heat sequencers
Competitively Priced, Plus a Discount!
Our Preventative Maintenance Agreement is competitively priced to help our customers in Collin County who are struggling with high utility bills for only $100 per system each year!
When your home system is operating at peak efficiency, you’ll save money every time you turn it on. In many cases, the energy savings are more than enough to pay for the low monthly cost of the maintenance agreement.
Still not enough to convince you? We’ll throw in the following discounts for our customers who purchase our Preventive Maintenance Agreement this month:
- 10% discount on parts while you have a Bill Joplin’s Preventive Maintenance Agreement
- Priority service in scheduled emergency repairs.
- BONUS: Ability to transfer the contract to a new owner or your new home in Collin County.
Call us today to schedule preventive maintenance on your heating and cooling system.
To schedule an appointment for Preventive Maintenance, fill in the information below. Someone from Joplin’s will contact you shortly.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today – 24/7 Emergency Service!