We Offer the Best Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Service Near You!
Owning a home or business means dealing with occasional repairs. With routine maintenance, your HVAC equipment will require fewer repairs and will operate more efficiently and reliably. Bill Joplin’s Air Conditioning & Heating offers heating & air conditioning repair service and HVAC maintenance services that keep your equipment up and running. If a heater or air conditioner stops running, our techs can be at your location quickly to resolve the problem. If you’d like to keep up with your equipment’s routine maintenance with ease, we offer service contracts and maintenance agreements that are sure to do the trick.
Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Service
When residential and commercial customers in Collin County and surrounding communities require HVAC repairs, they often turn to Bill Joplin’s Air Conditioning & Heating. We are uniquely qualified to perform heating & air conditioning repair service to all brands of HVAC equipment:
- Superior Tools, Parts and Equipment
- HVAC repairs are better when top-quality tools, parts, and equipment are used. Our techs travel in vans that are stocked with the most commonly replaced components, and we also have access to a vast local inventory because we are a factory-authorized dealer. When repairs are made using first-rate parts, tools, and equipment, the results are better and last longer.
- Experienced and Skilled Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Service Techs
- Our technicians receive ongoing training, and they also undergo extensive training at manufacturers’ factories. Because they are NATE-certified, our air conditioning repair service techs are the cream of the crop and can be relied on for fast, efficient and effective HVAC repairs.
- Fast, Responsive Repairs
- At Bill Joplin’s Air Conditioning & Heating, we know how frustrating it is to wait for repairs to be made. It’s one of the many reasons that we offer 24/7 emergency service. We don’t want you to have to endure a broken air conditioner or heater for a minute longer than necessary.
Leaking Evaporator Coils are Unfortunately Common
Evaporator coil leaks are common in residential air conditioning systems, and unfortunately, many cannot be repaired. Some of the symptoms associated with an evaporator coil leak include:
- Higher electric bills
- Compressor damage
- Loss of efficiency
- Loss of capacity
- Water damage from icing up
Adding refrigerant will provide cooling for only a period of time. It is not a solution to the original leaking evaporator coil problem. In time, the refrigerant level will again fall below the manufacturer’s recommended levels, your operating costs increase, your system struggles to cool your home, and another service call is made because you don’t have cool air again, but this time you may also incur compressor damage.
Evaporator replacement includes not only the coil but a new supply air plenum*, adjustable supply air damper collars, emergency drain pan, filter drier and any necessary refrigerant to properly charge the system. Our prices include all parts, labor and applicable taxes. The Carrier® tin-coated coils have a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, and we provide labor coverage for 2 years.
Maintenance that Saves You Money
It’s easy to fall behind on the routine maintenance of your HVAC equipment. Our maintenance agreements and service contracts eliminate this common issue. Our techs will arrive at regularly scheduled intervals to clean, inspect and maintain your HVAC equipment. A little extra attention goes a long way, and our customers enjoy fewer repair bills and equipment that lasts a lot longer. In the end, this service will save you a lot of money.
* In an effort to ensure maximum air quality, Joplin’s uses superior insulation wrapped metal plenums for attic installations. A replacement plenum may not be necessary if the plenum is already wrapped and the dimensions compatible with the new coil.