Voted Best AC Service in McKinney, Allen & Collin County
Bill Joplin’s Air Conditioning & Heating Company provides quality heating and AC service to residential and commercial customers in McKinney, Allen, Frisco and all of Collin County. Our wide range of HVAC services address the heating and cooling needs of North Texans. Essential AC service like air conditioning repairs, installations, and maintenance are just the beginning. We are also your source for geothermal heat pump installation, service and repair. We are also experts in designing indoor air quality systems.
Bill Joplin’s Heating and AC Service
- Heating & AC Repairs
- When HVAC equipment breaks, homes and businesses get uncomfortable fast. You need a NATE-certified technician with a service truck stocked with essential parts and the tools needed to fix your heating and air fast. If for some reason we don’t have what you need in stock, we are your Carrier® Factory Authorized dealer with quick access to parts and equipment. Thanks to their extensive experience and ongoing training, our techs can diagnose problems and perform the necessary repairs right away. Same-day repairs are possible in the majority of cases.
- System Replacement
- If your heating and cooling system is 10 to 15 years old, it’s most likely time to start thinking about a system replacement. We’re not trying to rush you into a replacement before it’s needed, just to keep in mind that there have been many improvements in efficiency and effectiveness in the last 10 years. New systems have improved SEER ratings for cooling and HSPF for heating; all meaning that since you will use less energy, you will pay less for your heating and cooling with a system replacement. When it’s time for a system replacement, we’ll figure new load calculations and make recommendations that are right for your home and budget.
- New Equipment Installations
- Buying new HVAC is an important investment, having the right contractor on the job ensures that your new heating and air will be designed to fit the space and save on energy bills. A careless load calculation can cost you now, during the initial installation, and for years to come. You should also consider an energy audit to find opportunities for improving the energy efficiency of your building envelope. Energy efficient and well balanced HVAC systems save money and add to the value of your home. You deserve the best and we know how to deliver it.
- Service and Maintenance
- Preventative maintenance is easy with an annual service agreement. Regular service is the best way to extend the life of your equipment and prevent unexpected breakdowns. But, should an emergency repair be needed, you will receive a 10% discount on parts and preferential scheduling. Be ready for hot summers and cold winter nights with a heating and air conditioning system that’s been cleaned, inspected and fully serviced.
- New Construction Residential & Commercial
- Whether you’re building a new home or a new commercial building, Bill Joplin’s has the experience to help you with the design and installation for both commercial and residential construction projects. Based on the project plans, we will conduct load calculations, provide an estimate on the most efficient and cost-effective system for the space, and then install it precisely to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Indoor Air Quality
- From air purification systems to humidifiers and programmable thermostats, the technology for improving indoor air quality has never been better. Learn more about how improving indoor air quality is also a great way to reduce energy consumption and lower utility bills. What is Indoor Air Quality? Click here to read more from EPA!
- Attic Insulation
- Maximize the efficiency of your HVAC system with superior attic insulation and radiant barrier coatings by Bill Joplin’s Air Conditioning & Heating. When paired with high-quality home heating and cooling equipment, the right attic insulation can go a long way toward keeping your home comfortable and your energy costs low.
- Geothermal Services
- Whether you’re in the market for a geothermal heat pump system or have one that needs service, we are the contractor to trust. Our techs are extensively experienced with repairing, installing and maintaining these highly efficient systems.